- NACTEL’s education partner, Pace University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and many of the online programs carry specialized accreditations specific to their fields.
Online Program Benefits
- NACTEL’s online programs are flexible and convenient and accessible 24/7.
- The online curriculum is developed by the industry, for the industry. It is relevant to a communications career and draws on input from subject matter experts in the field and from NACTEL’s industry partners.
- NACTEL’s education partner, Pace University is ranked as a top university. Pace University is listed among the nation’s best in U.S. News & World Report.
- Top-notch student services from a dedicated academic advisor to ensure a pathway to success.
Online Program Experience
- NACTEL’s online courses are taught by real university faculty and taught by the same award-winning faculty teaching on Pace University’s physical campuses.
- Pace University sets you up to be a successful in online learning . Instructors use e-mail, chat sessions, audio, and video to lead you through the course material, monitors progress, provides feedback on coursework and offers extra help and communicates one on one when needed.
- You take the courses at times that work for you. You do not need to be online at the same time as the instructor and you have the flexibility to complete course work at the times that work best for you.