Bachelors of Science in Business Technology Leadership
As the field of Information Technology continues to advance, the need for technology experts with effective business leadership skills has increased. Pace University works with our industry partners to structure a new degree in Business Technology Leadership to meet the needs of the emerging technology industry.
What will I learn?
Students in the Business Technology Leadership degree will graduate with leadership skills and credentials to propel their career forward.
- A strong foundation in technical aspects of technology leadership
- Business skills necessary to be a dynamic leader in the organization
- An understanding of effective communication between individuals from diverse domestic and international cultures
Degree Requirements (120 Credit Total)
- Transfer Credit: 56-64 credits
- IT foundation: 20 credits (5 courses)
- Concentration: 20 credits including a minimum of 4 courses in the focus area (4 to 6 courses)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences Electives: 20-24 credits (5-6 courses)*
- Electives 0-4 credits
- Total credits required for degree 120 credits
* Student must fulfill 60 credits in the General Education area to earn the BS degree.
View the degree details at Pace University.